- Personal data – any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to in lowercase letters);
- Processing of personal data – any action taken with regard to personal data or sets of personal data;
- Customer – a natural person who purchases a ticket to Tallinn Restaurant Week or visits the Website;
- Tallinn Restaurant Week MTÜ orus – MTÜ Tallinn Restaurant Week, registry code 80361172;
- Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions for processing personal data;
- Data Controller – Tallinn Restaurant Week MTÜ;
- Website – our website www.tallinnrestaurantweek.ee;
- Data Processor – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body processing personal data on our behalf.
- This document describes the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data by us. The protection of your personal data is important to us; therefore, we process personal data only for legitimate purposes, if there is a legal basis for it, and by ensuring the security and protection of personal data.
- We have the right to unilaterally change the Terms and Conditions by notifying you one (1) month in advance through the Website or by other means, such as e-mail. We will always notify you of upcoming changes.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing
- We process personal data for the purpose of concluding, performing, and enforcing the contract to (i) prepare for the conclusion of a contract with the Customer, (ii) perform a contract concluded with the Customer, (iii) ensure a smooth billing process, (iv) ensure the protection of our rights in the event of a dispute, and (v) provide the Customer with information related to the contract.
- We process personal data to comply with our legal obligations to (i) ensure the protection of personal data rights, (ii) store personal data to comply with legal obligations, and (iii) fulfil any other legal obligations.
- We process personal data with the consent of the Customer to share information about our events with the Customer. The Customer may withdraw from the offer at any time.
COMPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA
- In order to achieve the objectives set out in the Terms and Conditions, we need to process some or all of the following personal data: (i) name, (ii) e-mail address, (iii) bank account number, (iv) copies of customer communication, (v) data related to the cookies of the Website, and (vi) data collected for fulfilling legal obligations. The exact composition of the personal data being processed varies from case to case. When processing personal data, we always follow the principle of processing the smallest amount of data required for achieving the objective.
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We have the right to disclose and forward personal data without prior consent to Data Processors and for fulfilling obligations arising from the law. In order to protect our rights, we have the right to disclose personal data to third parties, including legal advisers, auditors, and debt collectors.
retention of personal data
- We retain personal data as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes described herein, for protecting our rights, or for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
rights of the data subject
- Pursuant to law, you have the right to (i) request information about the processing of your personal data and, in certain cases, to (ii) request the rectification of personal data, (iii) request the erasure of personal data, (iv) request the restriction of data processing, or (v) object to processing. If we process your personal information on the basis of consent, (vi) you may withdraw your consent at any time, in which case we will terminate the processing of personal data. This does not affect any previous processing operations. We will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible in accordance with the terms provided by law.
Contact, complaints, protection of rights
- If you have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact us (MTÜ Tallinn Restaurant Week; Viru väljak 2, 10111 Tallinn, Harjumaa; firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com; tel 627 4135; additional information).
- In the event of a breach concerning your personal data that is likely to threaten your rights and freedoms, we will notify the Data Protection Inspectorate within 72 hours after becoming aware of the breach; we will notify you immediately, unless otherwise provided by law.